Aloha Friday!

Friday, July 2, 2010



Aloha Friday everyone! And a long-weekend Friday, at that!  I have a fun question for you to kick off the Fourth of July weekend.  If you'd like to join in the fun, as well, post a question on your own blog and then leave the link over on the Aloha Friday page at An Island Life.  It's a great way to find some new favorite blogs!

My question for you:
What is your favorite meal or dessert to cook or bake for the 4th of July?
My answers: 
Grilled pizza; a Red, White and Blue Trifle; and Taco Salad!

Leave your answer in the comment section below and have a great weekend! :)

6 comments:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love burgers on the grill (don't have one either). Also like blueberries, strawberries and whipped cream.

Tena said...

okay burgers is my pick that came to mind first, but I also love taking strawberries and blueberries and decorating a white frosted cake!

sues2u2 said...

My favorite 4th food are the salads that my mom makes but which I haven't ever been able to master.

Happy 4th!

East Coast Wahine said...

Grilling teriyaki steak shishkabobs!

Sherri said...

Chicken on the grill with my homemade bar-b-que sauce...but I must say my pulled pork on mini bulkie rolls seemed to be a hit this year! Who knew!

Protein Diet said...

We are BBQ people, and like to try things on the grill that we haven't maybe done before other than in the oven. Like a turkey, takes some real attention, but boy is it worth the work and time. Making myself hungry thinking about it.

Post a Comment

Soup's On Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino