Epicurious Events!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey folks.  I apologize for another week of nary a post.  I thought that I was feeling better, but turns out, not so much.  So I haven't really done a ton of cooking.  I did put together a few items for the graduation party this weekend, and I will share those recipes with you, hopefully tomorrow.  And also share the copy-cat Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich recipe that I mentioned.

I did, however, want to give you all a head's up that Epicurious is going to hold the 3rd Annual Epicurious Farmers' Market Tour from July 30-August 21st in different cities around the country.  It doesn't look like there are any close enough for me to make it, but I would love to hear about your experiences if any of you get to go (especially if you go to the one in Boston; one of my favorite cities)!

Here is the lineup:
San Francisco - Ferry Plaza Farmers' Market - July 20th & 24th
Chicago - Daley Plaza Farmers' Market - July 29th
Minneapolis - Farmers' Market Annex - July 31st & August 1st
Boston - Copley Square Farmers' Market - August 6th
Boston - City Hall Farmers' Market - August 9th
New York City - Union Square Greenmarket - August 16th, 20th & 21st

3 comments:

D. Hines said...

You know, I don't tend to follow things that epicurious does. However, after reading your blog pretty regularly, I might just want to go check out what one of their farmers would look like.

Protein Diet said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

kacper@tastyquery.com said...

Hello!

I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

For more please visit:
http://tastyquery.com

TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards!

Post a Comment

Soup's On Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino