McCormick Recipe Inspirations!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Over the past couple of weeks, I've had the opportunity to do some testing for the new McCormick Recipe Inspirations that you can now find in your local grocery store.  Thanks to Gather.com and McCormick, I was provided with four packets of Recipe Inspirations and was asked to prepare the recipes and share my results.  The four Recipe Inspirations I tried and reviewed were:


Here is a picture of the chicken & potatoes to whet your appetite while you read them:

Let me know if any of you try them (they have other Recipe Inspirations, as well) and what you think!

Coming up later today - my new bread obsession.  Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Soup's On Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino